LM WIND POWER UPDATE
- 426 tests performed at the LM Wind Power testing event on Thursday, April 16
- 99 positive/323 negative/ 4 unable to be run for a total of 426 tests
- Of the 99 positives, 72 are LM employees, 19 are still under investigation, and 8 are not workers
- 29 LM-associated positive tests resulted from outside the testing event (clinics, etc.)
- 128 is the TOTAL number of positive cases associated (employee or close contact) with LM Wind Power
- 11 of the individuals who tested positive are from MN
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 70s from Cass County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 80s from Cass County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 90s from Cass County with underlying health conditions.
COUNTIES WITH POSITIVE CASES
- Cass County – 34
- Dunn County - 1
- Grand Forks County – 4
- Nelson County – 1
- Stutsman County – 2
**Please note, there was a case previously reported as Nelson County, that after further investigation was determined to be from Grand Forks County.
BY THE NUMBERS
14,747 – Total Tested (+1,117 individuals from yesterday)
14,120 – Negative (+1,075 individuals from yesterday)
627 – Positive (+42 individuals from yesterday)
53 – Hospitalized (+2 individuals from yesterday)
17 – Currently Hospitalized (+2 individuals from yesterday)
189 – Recovered (+0 individuals from yesterday)
13 – Death (+3 individual from yesterday)