INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 80s from Stark County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 60s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 70s from Stark County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 50s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 70s from McKenzie County with underlying health conditions.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Benson County – 5
- Bottineau County - 1
- Bowman County - 2
- Burleigh County - 43
- Cass County – 13
- Dunn County - 1
- Foster County – 1
- Grand Forks County – 18
- Griggs County - 1
- McKenzie County - 1
- McLean County – 5
- Mercer County - 3
- Morton County – 19
- Mountrail County – 1
- Ramsey County – 5
- Richland County - 1
- Rolette County – 9
- Sioux County – 3
- Slope County - 1
- Stark County – 28
- Steele County – 1
- Stutsman County – 1
- Traill County – 2
- Walsh County - 2
- Ward County - 3
- Williams County – 4
BY THE NUMBERS
368,487 - Total Number of Tests Completed* (+5,774 total tests from yesterday)
171,858 – Total Unique Individuals Tested* (+2,019 unique individuals from yesterday)
163,973 Total Negative (+1,847 unique individuals from yesterday)
7,885 – Total Positive (+174 unique individuals from yesterday)
It was discovered that a case from Barnes County and Cass County were incorrectly reported as positive.
1,976 - Total Positives from Serial (Repeat) Testing (+53 from yesterday †)****
3.0% – Daily Positivity Rate**
430 – Total Hospitalized (+13 individual from yesterday)
55 – Currently Hospitalized (+7 individuals from yesterday)
6,668 – Total Recovered (+234 individuals from yesterday)
118 – Total Deaths*** (+5 individual from yesterday)
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Because the serial tests completed and added to the total number of tests completed can result in new individuals who test positive, the daily positivity rate will be calculated using the total positives for the day by the daily number of tests completed instead of the daily number of unique individuals tested.
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19.
**** This number includes individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 after they had previously had a negative test.