Paid sick time is calculated based on the employee’s required compensation and shall not be less than the greater of the following:
- The employee’s regular rate of pay
- The minimum wage rate in effect
- The minimum wage rate in effect for such employee in the applicable State or locality, whichever is greater, in which the employee is employed.
Paid sick time shall not exceed:
- $511 per day and $5,110 in the aggregate for a use described in Q 1 (1), (2), or (3)
- $200 per day and $2,000 in the aggregate for a use described in Q 1 (4), (5), or (6);