Thank you for joining or using the Workforce Coordination Center database!
Here's how it works:
1. Complete the online application.
2. The WCC will contact you to do a screening over the phone.
3. As entities ask for employees or volunteers, the WCC will provide contact information for those who have skills matching the need.
4. Each entity makes its own hires/chooses its own volunteers and will reach out to you directly.
5. Anyone who is not matched gets returned to the database and remains available for another opportunity.
Individuals and businesses both begin the process here: